ul. Twardowskiego 12B|
Tel/Fax +48 91 812 12 34
VAT ID: 851-26-67-059
CRO ID: 811996894
Bank account: BZ WBK SA
85 1090 2806 0000 0001 0230 5913
Regulations of Participation in Training COURSES Organized by TONUS TKKF CENTRE
QUALIFICATION TRAINING COURSES OF PHYSICAL RECREATION INSTRUCTOR AND SPORT INSTRUCTOR /GENERAL PART AND SPECIALISTIC PART/
- In order to participate in training course to obtain national professional title of physical recreation instructor and sport instructor candidates should fulfil following conditions:
- sending filled in application form /by post or via email/
- effecting payment for training course up to requested date
- providing full set of required documents confirming candidate qualifications to participate in national training course of physical recreation and sport instructor professional title
- Effecting an initial payment confirms booking a place in participants list, order of payments indicates order of participants.
- In case of no-participation decision repayment will be done according to the following conditions:
- Letter of renunciation at least 14 days prior first day of training - 100% repayment,
- Letter of renunciation at least 7 days prior first day of training - 50% repayment,
- Letter of renunciation less than 7 days prior first day of training - no repayment possible,
- Letter of renunciation after falling of initial skills test (ia: horsemanship, downhill skiing) - repayment will be possible, but with 100 zl deduction (test cost) + possible accommodation cost (1 day).
In case of participation under special conditions (ia. not sufficient motor skills, not sufficient technique skills) repayment will be not possible in case of candidate decision about participation.
- "TONUS" TKKF Centre reserves the rights to cancel some training courses and workshops in case of small quantity of applications and payments effected /100% repayment guaranteed/.
- "TONUS" TKKF Centre reserves the rights to change schedule of training courses.
- Attendance in theoretical and practical classes is mandatory and is on of conditions to graduated from training course. Organizer reserves the right not to allow participant to an exam or strike off the participants list in case of exceeded quantity of unattended hours, or to indicate alternative date and form of crediting of missed classes.
- Form and principles of particular examinations are described in TRAINING COURSES tab.
- In case of falling some examination make-up exam date will be indicated. In case of participation in make-up exam additional payment 100 zl will be charged.
- Commission exam /2nd make-up exam/ date can be indicated within 3 months after first make-up exam. In case of participation in commission exam participant will be additional charged in the quantity of 150 zl.
- Organizer can indicate different date of make-up exam under special circumstances.
- Participants are affected with accidents insurance valid within training course. Insurance cost is on "TONUS" TKKF Centre side.
- "TONUS" TKKF Centre reserves the rights to change regulations points.